Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thanksgiving Challenge

I am three days late starting this but better late then never.  I will try my hardest to post something I am thankful for every day until Thanksgiving.

Side Note:  I don't like the challenge on FB for everyone to see.  I am beginning to really not like FB all that much.  I'm not sure why I don't like it on there but I don't.

I am thankful for my adoring, kind, handsome, wonderful, very loving Husband.  I wouldn't be where I'm at today if it weren't for him.

I am thankful for my shy, super smart, loving, handsome first born child, Tristan.  He is so very special to me and because of him my whole world changed in every single way possible.  I love him.

I am thankful for my outgoing, loving, handsome, adventurous, loud second born child, Aiden.  He is also very special to me and has added so much love, and did I mention adventure, to my life.  He was my cuddle buddy for the first year of his life.  He wanted no one but Mommy.  I will always be thankful for the sunshine he brings to my life.  I love him.

1 comment:

  1. I'm bad about commenting, but wanted you to know that I read your blogs. I enjoy reading your posts. I also check Julian's blog when I remember or when he posts the link on facebook. Facebook can be annoying sometimes. I don't understand why people have to tag themselves with other people when they are at places. Or when people brag about things or rub things in peoples faces, which cause hurt feelings. I can understand why facebook could lead to teenagers having more issues with depression that's for sure. I'm 32 & still get my feelings hurt from time to time by things I read or see on facebook.

    ReplyDelete