Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 13 & 14

I'm not very good at this, am I?  I don't get on here everyday but I am trying to keep up as best I can.

Day 13:  I am thankful for my church.  It is far from where I live and it is always a challenge to get there on time.  The kids are starting to realize that driving for over 30 minutes, no matter where we go, is not very fun.  BUT my church is worth the hassle.  Woodlands Point Community Church is such a great place to hear Gods word.  GODS word, not some preacher throwing their own opinion in the mix and claiming it's what God says.  I love the pastors and how they stick to what the Bible says.  They teach what Jesus taught us.  I am thankful for the NOT watered-down services.

Day 14:  I am thankful for the few people I can call true friends.  I don't have many, by choice, but they sure are special.  I don't talk to them as often as I should or see them as often as I should, but they love me nonetheless.  I am very, very thankful for them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys make the drive to our church too because I get to see you & your precious family! I'm so thankful for your friendship! You're truly an inspiration to me! You look awesome!! Keep up the good work hot mama!!

    ReplyDelete