Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 7, 8, 9, & 10

I am super behind. Sorry about that!

Day 7: I am thankful for my Petrie. She is my rat terrier dog and I love her to pieces. She cuddles me ALL THE TIME and it keeps me feeling loved. She is always by my side. I really do love that girl.

Day 8: I am thankful for my passion of cooking. I used to have no interest whatsoever in cooking and now I absolutely love it. It brings peace into my world. It brings good food into my world. Sometimes, it brings GREAT food into my world. I love that I love to cook.

Day 9: I am thankful for my Prius. She has saved me lots of money, in gas, in the one year I have had her. She has made me drive slower and that has bled into my life in other areas as well. I have slowed down my way of life, in general, to enjoy what God has given me. Today's society moves too fast and misses everything. Oddly enough, my Prius (her name is Percy, btw) has helped me to slow down and I am thankful for that.

Day 10: I am extremely thankful for cooler weather. I love bundling up in layers, scarves, and jackets. Living in Houston means that this happens rarely. Lately we have been getting some beautiful cold weather. Thank you God for sending that my way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment