Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sick and Tired

This morning I woke up to see my beautiful sons playing together beautifully.  It truly was wonderful.  They were pretending that they were in Paris and having croissants at a bakery near the Eiffel Tower.  Precious.  I then noticed that my beautiful younger son had some nice, bright green snot coming out of his tiny, beautiful nose.  EWWWWW!!  Not so beautiful or wonderful.

I am taking precaution and not going to church just in case it is the start of a cold or infection.  Bright green snot = sick somewhere in that beautiful little body of his

Plus, I am dog tired.  I didn't sleep well at all last night.  AT ALL!  The cat was acting crazy, the hubby got home super late, Aiden had bad dreams (or something that made him cry), and it was HOT.  I do not, repeat DO NOT, sleep well when it is hot.

So this morning we are sick and tired.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you were at church & I just didn't see you. I can't sleep if I'm hot either. I woke up feeling okay yesterday morning, but took a nap after church & woke up from my nap feeling like poop. Jacob is all congested & not sleeping well, which means I'm not sleeping well. I blame it on this crazy weather we've been having lately. I need to stop talking to your blog & catch up with you person soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...I know!! Coffee, dinner, whatever date is needed soon!! :-)

    ReplyDelete