Tuesday, December 27, 2011

FaceTime


My boys are FaceTiming in this picture.  It is amazing how far we have come in the technology world.  Tristan and Aiden wanted to FaceTime their cousins tonight.  It was pretty awesome to watch how different our generations are.  Back in the day you had to sit, or stand, by the phone because the cord only went so far.  This evening I watched as my children "talked" on the phone.  They don't even know how to use a real phone.  They only know how to video chat.  Craziness!!  Side note: it is hilarious to watch little kids get seriously crazy when they see themselves in a little box on the phone

I love that with all these new inventions, it just means we have even more ways of staying in touch with loved ones.  My children video chat with their Grandma at least twice a week.  Grandma, who lives in another state, gets to watch her grandchildren grow up.  She gets to see their eyes light up when she calls them.

I love it.  I love iPhone.  I love iMac.  I love iPad.  I love all these new gidgets and gadgets.

yes, we are an Apple lovin' family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment