Sunday, October 9, 2011

Staying on Track

okay, so this post is going to stray away from my usual ones. this post is for me but i know the two people that read this blog (hey there folks) will see it too. that's okay. i don't mind.

My goals this week: don't go over points. exercise at least four out of the seven days. one cup of coffee a day, possibly two if it's a Smallville kind of night. only water except for cup of coffee mentioned. lessen salt intake.

So those are my goals this week. I've been doing great on my weight loss journey but have come to a stand still. It is quite normal and expected. This is my way of battling it and I am going to see if it helps. Maybe a bit more accountability is all I need.

I am going back to the basics with small goals for the week, that way I can keep them and not give up on them. Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

  1. You can do it! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Good for you! Small goals are important, even if the big ones seem "better" hon. I'm glad you're finding success still!
    <3

    ReplyDelete