Friday, October 28, 2011

Life These Days

Not too much has been going on with me and my family. Here's some things, in list form because that's how I see life:

1. LOTS of waiting on a phone call to hear about the AF
2. Lots of praying for direction
3. Honey got a job at Target to get himself out of the house a bit and to help make ends meet
4. I now work four days a week instead of two
5. Waiting
6. Aiden was sick with tummy bug and that was no fun
7. Aiden shared his tummy bug with me and that was no fun either
8. Tristan has his first skating rink birthday party and I'm super excited for him
9. Waiting
10. Tristan has been getting *LOTS* of compliments from his teachers at school
11. My sons will both be Batman for Halloween and they are thrilled about it
12. I learned to cook some new meals
13. My relationship with my brother is improving greatly
14. I want to jump for joy about the previous entry
15. My niece was baptized October 19 and I am so very, very proud of her
16. More waiting
17. I've lost over 20 pounds
18. Went to Albuquerque for week and had the best time
19. Got to hike up a mountain, go on a nature walk with my boys, and experience the balloon fiesta
20. Oh yeah, more waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment