Sunday, October 9, 2011

Changing Times

Right now life is changing in so many ways it is hard to keep up. Here's some of the changes heading our way: moving, new job, loss of a job, change in income, growing boys

My Honey has been a stay-at-home Daddy for the past two months and that is going to change soon. It was a lovely, rough transition and I am going to be a bit sad that he has to go back to work. We prepared for him to be able to stay at home for some time with us but that time is coming to an end. It is a happy and sad thing at the same time.

With these really big changes, moving to a new location that is quite possibly out of state, somewhere that I have never been, are minor changes that have already happened. I have lost friends in the physical sense, not death but they moved. I am in the process of losing more and that makes me so very sad. It all started with "losing" a family and then from there it just keeps happening. I'm glad it isn't in a final kind of way but it is still a loss one way or another.

I am excited for what God has for my wonderful family of four. I am still human and feel sadness for the losses that have happened and have yet to happen. Friendships have changed, lives are different, relationships are different.

I was sitting on the couch just now thinking about all these things. I wanted to write them down so I wouldn't forget my raw emotions.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like we have some catching up to do for sure! I'll text you tomorrow & we can figure out when to meet up! It really makes me sad to think about you guys moving, but I know God has a plan!

    ReplyDelete