Saturday, September 10, 2011

click click

I want a camera. I good camera. I want to take pictures of my kids, dogs, cat, house, husband, and food...oh yeah and our garden.

I have some friends that are guiding me in the right direction. I don't want to start out with some fancy, shmancy camera because I might just decide I don't want to photograph stuff. But I also might find that I LOVE it. It would be easier for me to upgrade than to waste tons of cash.

I am going to do some research and see what I come up with. Just thought I'd share my thoughts with you guys...whoever you are.

1 comment:

  1. I have a sony camera that we bought from the sony store in the mall. We paid about $300 for it, which for me is more than enough. I like to take pictures of my family, but don't always remember to take my camera with me & even when I have my camera I forget to take pictures. Plus, I'm not good with the camera either. I figured if I ever got really into taking pictures then it would be worth the money for an upgrade. That's my two cents anyways.

    ReplyDelete