Thursday, September 1, 2011

This Heat

I am so tired of this heat. The grass is brown and CRUNCHY!! Grass is not meant to be crunchy. Our garden died from the heat. Watering works only some but we really need water from above to do the trick properly. It's too hot to go outside for more then just a half hour or so.

It's crazy, crazy hot.

I do not do so well in really hot weather. I'm from Houston so this might be a shocker to some (my husband in particular). It's usually the beginning of September when I start getting really irritated with Houston weather. I want fall to come. I want cooler weather. I want leaves to change colors. I want to make yummy, warm food and not break into a sweat. I want to drink hot drinks. I want my sweaters for pete's sake. I love my sweaters and I can't wear any of them.

This heat is draining. It makes me not want to exercise, cook, clean, or do anything fun. I know I sound like Debbie Downer but I am just fed up with this heat. You know what makes me even more sad? I think about pumpkin patches and pumpkin carving wearing A TANK TOP AND SHORTS!! That just ain't right.

No comments:

Post a Comment