Friday, February 11, 2011

What Happened?!

to my sweet boys eating habits? Tristan used to eat anything and everything. Aiden has always been a bit picky. Now both of them are the pickiest eaters. Aiden is actually not that bad, he just wants to be the one feeding himself. He doesn't like green things though. But if I put something on a plate and let him feed himself (and make a big mess along the way) then he is okay. Tristan on the other hand, is not. He is in the phase/stage where everything is "Ewww". It doesn't get a nasty look as long as it is covered in sugar or is crispy like a cracker or chip.

It's very hard to make a menu. I get very sad when I make something and they both turn their noses up to it. I am trying my best though.

What's a Mom to do?

1 comment:

  1. I just make whatever is for dinner (regardless of if they like it or not) and if they eat it great, if not, they'll go to bed hungry. They won't starve themselves. :-)

    ReplyDelete