Thursday, February 10, 2011

On the Mend

FINALLY we are getting normal again. We have had some sort of funky germs in our presence for three or more weeks now. That is a very long time folks. I was sick for a week and a half. Julian was sick for only a few days and Tristan was sick off and on for about two weeks. Aiden has been fine.

I finally was getting over my ick (Tristan was fine now minus a bit of a cough and Aiden's nose was a bit runny but I think this weird weather caused that) when Julian came down with flu. THE FLU! This was Monday. Today is Thursday. I went to work on Monday and when I got there I saw how bad Julian was doing. Yes, we work together. He went home right away. When I got home later that day, I immediately made sure he was okay and then left the house with the boys. I didn't want to get the flu. We didn't get flu shots this year. Well, Tristan got one of two shots and Aiden didn't any, neither did I. I had a surgical mask I wore and I even slept on the couch. I was staying as far away from those flu germs as possible.

I am very happy to report that Julian is MUCH better (he went back to work today) and the boys and I managed to avoid the ick. We are all doing good. Tristan still has a cough, not sure what that's all about, and Aiden is doing great as usual.

Praise God! Thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. How awful! It really has been a winter of terrible sicknesses going around. I am glad that everyone is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete