Monday, February 21, 2011

Lovely

It has been such a lovely week. I know it's only Monday but I'm talking about a lovely week since last Monday.

Julian and I have been in such great moods with each other and because we are going through an intense, thought provoking series at church we have been in conversation all week. Literally, all week. We have NEVER done that before (unless we were fighting and the fight kept going on and on and on). I love it. We are learning about each other. We are learning about our kids. We are loving each other deeper than ever. It truly is amazing what God can do for husbands and wives. He is the center of it all and we revolve around Him.

I have a new, profound love for my babies. I was getting really irritated with them recently and now I have a new sense of patience and respect for them. They are my blessings and I should treat them as such. They are the tangible evidence of my love for Julian. They are so incredibly wonderful.

The power of prayer and trust does wonders. Respect and love go hand in hand. Thank you Jesus for showing me how to love Julian and Tristan & Aiden. Thank you for loving me JUST AS I AM!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're having a wonderful week! Happy to hear that you & Julian are doing well & enjoying some good conversation together! I still need to listen to the podcast from this weekend, maybe I'll do that after I take a nap today.

    ReplyDelete