Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's About Dang Time

Maybe if I write it down to go into the world of cyberspace/computer waves/land of who knows/world of "does anyone really read this" I might stick to the plan. The plan of actually exercising and trying to be accountable of what goes into my mouth. Aiden is 14 months old and Tristan is almost 3. He is technically 34 months but who in the heck says their child is 34 months old? Use years people. When your child is over the age of two it's time to start using years to tell people how old they are. My point being this...it is past the time for me to have shed ALL baby weight gained. I lost Aiden's within a month and half but I only gained 22 lbs with him. I gained a whopping 48 lbs with Tristan. That weight I have not lost I am sad to admit. But oh well, crying about it isn't going to do anything.

I was doing great with the weight loss but then stress struck. Family stress. Major family stress. My diet was out the window, along with my sanity. But now I have chosen to step away from the drama (which thankfully that drama worked itself out) and focus on me and my boys (meaning all my boys..Julian, Tristan, and Aiden). Step one: lose the weight finally. It is beyond time to lose all that friggin weight. Step two: have fun with life. Step three: Stop worrying about everything. Step four: I haven't looked that far down the list because I am still working on step one. Come back again when I got that all straightened out.

So I was thinking that maybe if I wrote some of my progress down where I know the possibility of someone else seeing what I do, or don't do, is far greater than writing it down where only I see it, I might get serious. Real serious.

Let's see.

1 comment:

  1. hi darling! i have faith that you'll meet your goal on this one. it's just one day and one step at a time! <3

    ReplyDelete