Sunday, July 18, 2010

Get Moving

So here is a progress report for my "getting back to my normal weight and health only now I have babies" endeavor.

Last week (maybe I should do a weekly report...) on Wednesday I woke up at 5 am and went for an hour walk. I then did another walk that evening for 45 minutes because I knew that I wasn't going to walk on Thursday due to having way too much fun with Julian on his birthday. So as you just read, Thursday was no exercise but tons of food that wasn't good for me. I went to the gym on Friday and did 45 minutes of cardio which was a little over 3 miles. It felt so good but because my body isn't used to that my hip muscle started hurting Saturday evening. I was very busy on Saturday so I didn't have a chance to workout nor did I want to because my muscle hurting.

Today is Sunday and I don't see myself doing anything. Oh wait...I went swimming with the boys. That counts. I didn't swim as much as just chill with my boys but it's better than nothing.

I will try hard this week to keep up the good work. Now I really, really need to work on my food intake. Better food and less of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment