Monday, June 28, 2010

Ant See

I am antsy. I have been for quite some time now.

I am the type of person that always moves the furniture around in the house. Every time people come to my house they expect our furniture to be different than their last visit. Well, for the past few months I have left every piece of furniture right where it was for the sake of "showing" the house IF we had an appointment. It is driving me nuts. NUTS I tell you. I want to move stuff so bad but I know that I shouldn't. It involves moving wires and it makes the house look totally different each time I do it. Oh well.

I did, however, move a little bit of stuff around. I moved Aiden's dresser and play table around in his room. I changed his crib deco also. I change Tristan's bedding almost every other day to something else. It's the little things. They make me happy. I like to see new things. Actually, not new things. I just like to see things different. I don't like to see the same things in the same place day after day after day. I have always been that way. My mom said I was that way even when I was as young as five years old. I moved my room around all the time growing up.

It's just me. That's what makes me, me.

I am still antsy though. I am not quite sure why. I try to think about it and figure it out but end up getting frustrated.

2 comments:

  1. You're so funny! I'm the complete opposite! I feel like in every room there's only one or two ways of placing furniture that will even look right and not awkward. Everything has to have it's own place & can not be moved otherwise it drives me crazy. I go around after the maid leaves to put everything back in the right spot.

    ReplyDelete