Friday, June 11, 2010

Sick of being Sick

I am not feeling good today. My nose is stuffy and the back of my throat is killing me due to drainage. This means that my boys will get to watch tv and basically have free reign over the house. I can't get in their faces much for fear of getting them sick. I would hate that. They already seem like they are fighting something.

I suppose this is a perfect ending to a "not even close to being perfect" week. Being sick today may just be my body's reaction to the week's stress. This week has been crazy stressful. There is so much going on that my mind can't keep up. Or my emotions.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you don't feel good! I was sick with sinus/cold stuff for about a month & was beginning to forget what it felt like to feel normal. Hopefully you can have a relaxing stress free weekend! Get some rest & feel better my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww..thanks Ash. it makes me feel better knowing you care about me. seriously. I know it sounds cheesy but it is true. I hope I start to feel better. This stuff is crazy miserable.

    ReplyDelete