Monday, January 2, 2012

Ahhhhhhhh

Today I was awakened by the one of the most beautiful sounds in the world: my children laughing! I didn't even mind that it was still dark outside.

For breakfast, Honey made them Chocolate Chip Pancakes. They were super happy about that!!

I now sit here, at my favorite table, blogging about my wonderful morning. I have my coffee right next to me, I've put my memory in my jar, and am now enjoying the sounds of race cars in my son's room.

I am blessed, that's for sure!

**the mason jar in the picture is a jar that i put little notes in every day.  my notes are always positive memories from time spent with my family & friends or from special occasions so i can read them someday and remember the joys of days past.  it is a great way to record little treasures i never want to forget.  my kids are going to start doing this as well, only in the form of pictures because they don't know how to write yet**



No comments:

Post a Comment