Monday, July 4, 2011

Bad Timing

It is always a holiday weekend or when a vacation is coming up that kids get sick. Isn't it stange?

This weekend is the Fourth of July Holiday and this weekend we are going to New Braunfels. Last week my Aiden got super, super sick and it subsided. Then yesterday my two sons (*BOTH of them*) woke up sick. I thought it was allergies but it very quickly turned into Croup. Not good. Not good at all. My MIL is coming in today and the vacation is in a few days. I want them to have so much fun with her. She is wonderful to them and for them. I do NOT want to take sick kids down the river, nor do I want sick kids keeping me from going down the river. This is our ONE time a year that we get to go have fun with my side of the family, out of town, away from the routine of every day.

I hope my babies get well quickly so they can enjoy Grandma's visit (which doesn't happen nearly enough) and family time. If they don't, no vacation for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment