Friday, July 22, 2011

less is more ... or is it?

Small houses.

That is what is on my mind today. My house is good. It is spacious and both boys have their own room. My master bedroom is huge and the bathroom is FABULOUS!!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

I am thinking of smaller. And of less. Less of what? Stuff.

What is important to you? What is important to me? Are what you think is important and what I think is important the same? Probably not. Maybe so. Either way, that's okay.

Everybody has an opinion. But what really matters is what you and your spouse feel is best for you two and y'alls family, right? Or what is best for you if you are single.

Honey and I always dream of one day having a loft in Paris. A LOFT PEOPLE. Loft's are small, cozy, intimate. We want to be together in life and travel and have fun. Make memories with our children. Sometimes you have to have less to have more.

Do you ever watch House Hunters International? Or heard a story where people just took a chance and left everything they know to pursue a dream in a far off place? Did you think to yourself...IDIOTS!!?? Probably not. I tend to think...wow, what risk takers!! What an awesome idea, to just take a chance and do it. What "it" is changes with each couple, person, or family.

I dream of doing that one day; just taking a chance, trusting God, and live out my dream to travel, eat well, and have fun in life with my family.

I am currently figuring out what really matters to me. What I can't live without and what I can live with.

Do you know what you can't live without? What's your dream? Would you be able to live in a small house/space for the sake of living somewhere awesome or having awesome opportunities?

No comments:

Post a Comment