Monday, April 11, 2011

Learning

Learning. It can be fun. It can be exciting. It can be hard. It can be sad. It can be lots of different things. I am learning that life is all about what you make of it. We are here for a purpose. How do we live out that purpose? I'm learning and it is fun, hard, and worth it. Some days are much easier than others but everyday isn't as hard as our minds make it out to be. Christ is ALWAYS with us and He gives us the strength (and tools) to help us through it. I've been looking back at the last year & a half and can now see that God was teaching me something. I can take what was given and do nothing OR I can take it and grow, grow, grow!! I'm going to choose the latter. I would rather see my past as the stepping stones for the future. I will have a better understanding of situations that will come again in life and know how to handle them (better) next time. Of course, I still struggle with certain things but who doesn't? Who doesn't have reoccurring struggles? But now I don't feel so alone. God is good and that's all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment