Friday, April 22, 2011

My Baby is Two

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDEN!!

You turn two today. Two years and three hours ago you came into our world. You had the cutest cry that had me worried. It was so loud and high pitched. You had brown hair and were beautiful. I loved you the moment I saw you. Truth be told, I loved you the moment I knew I was carrying you in my belly.

You have brought such joy to our lives. You have a gorgeous smile with bright eyes. You look just like your Daddy and you have his behaviour too. You are a risk taker and don't look back. You act without thinking and have no regrets. I hope that you become just like your Daddy when you grow up. I love him with all that I am and I love you just as much.

You are my world and I thank you for all the wonderful things that you have taught me. I couldn't imagine my life without my Eh-geh in it.

nnnga

No comments:

Post a Comment