Friday, April 29, 2011

Clicking

Life is good. My Honey is awesome. My boys are healthy and happy. My mind is clear. Life is truly good.

Things seem to be finally clicking. Problems are working themselves out in my family (I don't think the drama will ever fully go away but I accept that now). Money is money but it doesn't stress me out...it never really has but I feel led to say something about it because we should never let money be a source of negative energy in our lives. My house is coming together nicely. We have two (slightly three with all the pots) gardens that are doing marvelous. I wasn't into gardening but decided I should be because my Honey loved it so much. I found out I really do like it. It is very soothing and fun. You feel good knowing you are using your own homegrown ingredients for food. LOVE it. I love the inside of my house. I'm very eclectic and I love it. It's always changing and that suits me just fine.

Julian and I seem to be more in love now than ever before. I love growing older with him. He is my anchor and I am so thankful to have him.

Lately I have noticed how much I have matured. Taking a few months to pull myself together has done wonders. I really made sure I was doing what I needed to do to nurture the things that were most important to me and it has paid off nicely. Relationships needed some TLC and now they are doing much better. My head is on straight and I can see more clearly now. Life is always going to challenge us and I want to have fun during those times. I want my days filled with love, laughter, smiles, hugs, and kisses. It got to a point where those things were missing. Needless to say those were not fun days. Things are so much better now. SO much.

Thank you God for never leaving me and always being constant. Thank you for Your living word.

No comments:

Post a Comment