Friday, January 7, 2011

Diggin' 2011

So today is only a week into 2011 and I am LOVING it. Julian and I seem to be on this Love High and I never want to come down. My Tristan is growing up so much and loves helping Momma. He is the best ever. Aiden is FINALLY learning words. He is talking a lot more and each day is something new. He is getting better with his fits but when they come, they are still doozies. But at least they aren't as frequent as before.

Changes are all around me. I am going back to working three days a week now. I have someone coming to watch my boys when I'm at work one of those days. I am waiting to see if Aiden can get into the MDO program Tristan is in. If he is accepted (they might have an opening in a week) then both boys will be in MDO and my Mom won't have to watch them anymore. They are getting a bit much for her these days. Plus, she has minor surgery coming up soon and I don't want her stressing about the boys. So this is something new and different. I've never had someone watch Tristan or Aiden on a weekly basis other than my Mom. I trust who is watching them though. She is a friend of mine and I have known her for a few years now. Her little girl is so smart and adorable. Thank you Grace.

These last seven days have been awesome. I love the year so far and hope it just keeps getting better or maintaining this greatness.

The fall will come because it always does. For every high there is a low, I know I know. But I feel like I can conquer anything. I can handle the fall and be a better person afterwards. Learn from them. For awhile, I felt like I was falling with the falls. I couldn't get back up. I was drowning in a sea of ... something. I don't know what but it was something. But now, now I feel good. Now I feel prepared.

2011, thanks for the good week. God, thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment