Thursday, January 13, 2011

Changes are a good thing

I mentioned before in one of my posts that Julian and I didn't have the best year in 2010. We had some really, really good times but the bad ones were, well, bad.

We are making changes to our relationship that seem to be working out very nicely. I won't go into detail of them, for his sake because he is kind of a private guy, but it's just normal, plain, simple things you would think of. Nothing big or radical but just simple changes. It's doing wonders already and it's only been a few weeks!!

I love that man. He is so good to me.

Speaking of changes, my boys are growing up so fast. Aiden is now talking. He says so many things it's ridiculous. Most words other people can't understand but I can. It's so nice to have him finally talk. He is all over the house learning new things. He watches our every move and tries to do it himself when we aren't looking. He loves to help me around the house. Little chores bring a big smile to his face, such as throwing his own diaper away or putting clothes in the dryer for me. His hair is getting long and I love it. It's so fine and soft.

Tristan is one smart cookie. He hears EVERYTHING that is said and then stores it in his brain and will bring it back to life at odd moments in time. It's awesome. He is so sensitive and really, really LOVES his family. He always wants to cuddle and be around Julian or me. He also wants to hug his brother often. It really is the cutest thing. He is doing fantastic at school. All those "problems" I was so worried about worked themselves out. He is a wonderful student and truly enjoys going to school. I'm glad I stopped worrying about it and just let God handle it for me. It worked out for the best.

I have a beautiful feeling that 2011 is going to be FANTASTIC. Julian and I are already planning mini-vacas for our family as well as our five year wedding anniversary celebration (it isn't until Oct but we are planning something BIG). Oh so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment