Monday, May 10, 2010

Yesterday was Mother's Day. It was such a great day. It started on Saturday, well really last Sunday I suppose. Julian got me a KitchenAid stand mixer for Mother's Day. I spent all week making and baking things. It was so flippin awesome. I made homemade bread for the first time and holy cow it is good. It was so much easier than what I thought also. I was nervous about the yeast. I had no clue how to use it, take care of it, keep it alive (what the?) and cook it. It was quite easy though. You just follow directions and voila. That's it. It was a great week and an even greater weekend.

I got to have both my boys love on me all day. Tristan kept telling me he loved me and "happy mother's day". It melted my heart each time he said it. Aiden brought me a present on his little arm. I don't know how Julian managed that one but I am sure glad he did. It was the cutest thing ever. I made my mom a blueberry crumb cake for Mother's Day. She said she liked it so I consider that a success. I made it with my new Mother's Day present.

I love my husband and family. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment