Friday, May 14, 2010

Sweet or Insane?

It's 10:30 pm on a Friday night and I just got done cooking THREE, yes three, meals. This weekend I am going to attempt potty training Tristan and I wanted to make sure that we had good meals cooked and ready to be heated for us to eat. I do not want us going to get some crap food from some crap place. I cooked tonight's meal and then two casserole dishes for the weekend.

I made Taco Soup for tonight. I then did Chicken Spaghetti. That one was easy. I sort of cheated a bit to save time but still. It was easy and only took about 40 minutes to make. Then I made lasagna. That was insane. I didn't know that it would take me that long to fix it. It looks delicious though. It is sitting in the fridge waiting for tomorrow night to come so it can be eaten.

I also want to point out that I had company come over for dinner tonight also. So on top of playing hostess, I made these. I am super impressed with myself.

Now, the downside to cooking such great food every day? I didn't lose any weight this week and probably gained a pound or so. Normally I do good restraining but this week I didn't. My food looked so flippin good I couldn't hold back. I don't regret it.

Oh yeah, I also baked a chocolate sheet cake from scratch today. YUM.

1 comment:

  1. Crazy woman! We have missed seeing you guys the last couple of weeks! I know Abigail misses seeing Tristan! I hope the potty training goes well for you! Don't stress out if it doesn't work in 3 days though! You have to keep in mind that Julian was a little over 3 years old when Amber did that with him. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete