Thursday, May 6, 2010

What's going on

I can't believe Aiden is one. Tristan is four months shy of his third birthday. Gosh, where did the time go?

We put our house on the market. We have had a few showings but not many. However, considering we live WAY back in Roman Forest and New Caney isn't all that populated or popular I think a few showings is pretty good. There is one couple who wants to come back for a second showing. I am trying not to think about it all that much. I am happy here and would be happy somewhere else also. We LOVE our house, just wish we had cable and were closer to entertainment options. It is a 30 minute drive no matter where we go. That isn't the funnest with two little ones and naps to be had.

Tristan is doing great. He is going to start MDO in the fall. He is so excited about that. He wants to play with kids his age. Aiden is fun but just not there at his level. His teeth are doing good. I went to the dentist yesterday and they said all looks good. I was praying about this appointment all month. My poor baby. I did NOT want him to go through any more pain to "fix" his teeth. He did fantastic. He really did. He did so good that I went to Target right after and bought him "Toby" (from Thomas the Engine) because we lost his other twenty dollar Toby. This one only cost me $6 though. I wasn't paying another $20. He swears it's at Abigail's house but I don't know about that. Abigail has her own Thomas stuff so he might be thinking her's is really his but it actually her's. Follow that? Ha.

Aiden is terrific. He is still going through separation anxiety but it is slowly getting better. He is at least reaching out for other people now and he even went to one of my friends that Aiden hasn't even met. I was shocked. SHOCKED. A good shocked,but still shocked. He is teething like mad. He has almost all his teeth already. Molars and everything. They all came in at once and that was not fun to deal with. But now it is all done and over with. He is still not saying "Momma" and prefers to grunt or yell for stuff he wants. He points and grunts. It is kind of funny yet annoying at the same time. He isn't walking just yet but he crawls super fast to wherever he wants to be. He loves trains (courtesy of Tristan) and is pure boy. He is exactly like his Daddy in behaviour and looks. He loves Tristan and wakes up asking for him. I love it.

That is pretty much all that is going on with us. Hope you (whoever you are that might be reading this) are doing good also.

No comments:

Post a Comment