Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sweet Sounds

Now that Tristan is in his big boy bed we keep the door open when it's time to sleep, whether it be at night or during nap time. I put him down for a nap about an hour ago and he is still moving around in there talking to himself. I never knew that was what he did for so long before falling asleep. It is so precious to hear him sing and talk. He tells his bear to go nigh-nigh and shhhh. LOL. He needs to be doing that, but oh well, at least his bear will get rest. He is so silly sometimes. Right now he has poison ivy on the back of his right leg so I have to really watch him to make sure he doesn't take his bandage off and scratch at it. Poor thing. He got it Monday when we went to a farm and he was playing all over the place. I'm sad he got it but at the same time I know he had so much fun getting it. I will do all that I can to make him comfortable because I know he isn't feeling well at the moment.

But hearing him talk while trying to settle down and take a nap is just sweet sounds filling the living room. I love my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment