Friday, September 4, 2009

Loving Life




Life is pretty good at the moment. I love that my boys get along so well and that Tristan is so good to Aiden. Tristan wakes up and gives me kisses and then immediately asks where Aiden is. It melts my heart each morning. I just love it. Tristan pronounces Aiden's name like this eh-geh. Say it out loud and that is how he says it. Funny. I am liking the age they are both at also. Aiden is so much fun and thinks the world is just cool and that Momma is the awesome-ist person around. Tristan is so fun and adventurous. 20 months apart in age is wonderful. Of course Tristan is also going through the phase of knowing what he wants but not quite translating it to me in a way that I can understand each time. He gets very upset with me when I can't figure it out. But in the end, we work it out.


Julian and I are doing great. We are at a point though where a big decision is going to need to be made about our future. We want to move but don't want to move. He likes his job but doesn't like the isolation part of it. I like working but want to stay at home with the boys. We have an opportunity to change all that so we are praying about it. We both want to make sure we make the best choice for Tristan and Aiden and then also ourselves.




My family is doing okay. My brother and I aren't fighting with each other anymore but we also aren't talking really. We are in a weird funk that I can't quite explain. I realized some things about myself and my family over the last week. No matter how much you love someone and want the best for them, if they don't want the love or to respect others there isn't much you can do about that. You can only pray for them and love them from afar. I think that is where I am at right now with him. Hopefully it will change for the better because I really do love my only sibling so very much and wish the absolute best for him and his family.


Ok, so on to more exciting things. Aiden has his second tooth. At four months he has his two bottom teeth already. Here is a picture of his first tooth. That is Farrah Fawcett by the way in the background. I didn't realize that she was in the picture until after we took it and then I tried to take more pictures of his tooth without her in the shot but none were as good as this. Oh well.



Just a quick note here...I am proud of myself again for being able to post a picture. Yay me.


I am still trying to figure out how to place the pictures on here though. I am such a loser. LOL. I better get some cleaning done while the kiddos are napping. Till next time...take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment