Monday, March 14, 2011

A bit sad and A tad mad

It really sucks when life blows crappy changes your way...or someone else's way and it affects you.

Some major changes happened to someone I love. May-Jor changes!! At first I thought they were good changes and then quickly realized how wrong I was. The thing is, it affects my family and me personally. You wouldn't think that someone else's stuff would...someone who lives out of state away from you but it can.

I have realized a few things along the way:

1) You never really know someone

2) They will say it's your fault bad things came from something that they consider good

3) People are SUPER selfish

4) I love this person and her family very much and it saddens my heart to see not-so-good changes take place

5) What we do (or don't do) can negatively affect other people

6) Life is really, REALLY hard sometimes

I hope that things go back to what they were only tweaked a bit to help things get better. I am worried that things will never be the same again after this last year. I am worried that misunderstandings and neglect to see the truth will kill relationships.

Here is what I have to say, bottom line: ALWAYS hear and accept other people's side of the story. Don't just disregard someone's feelings because they don't match your own. We are all different and God made us that way.

If you feel you have been hurt, think of the other person and if you may have hurt them.

1 comment:

  1. sending love to you and whomever is experiencing these changes. i hope all smooths itself out the way it's meant to. <3

    ReplyDelete