Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tristan's first day at MDO

It was great. Tristan was ready to start school a long time ago I think. We would talk about it and he would say "let's go now!" How cute. He already knows his colors, numbers, and shapes. He is learning that in his school right now so he is a bit ahead for now but I am happy for him. He is going to learn spanish and has a computer class. How exciting!!

He was perfectly fine when we got there. He went right to his seat that he picked on "Meet the Teacher" day. He posed for pictures with me and then went to go play. He was happy to see me when I picked him up. His teacher said that he didn't take a nap and I experienced the consequences of that. He was happy to see me but quickly turned into cranky boy. He fell asleep almost as soon as we got in the car but was still super cranky the rest of the day.

I cried when I got in the car after dropping him off. I kept my composure in the classroom and almost let loose a tear on the way out but didn't.

I am amazed at the stage we are at. I can't believe he is going to preschool. Crazy. I have always said I would wait until Tristan was three to send him to MDO and now he is old enough to go. Where did the past three years go?

I know that this is going to be great for him and he seems to really be enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment