Monday, September 20, 2010

mmmm mmmm good

Things are good. Life is good. My children are healthy and happy (most times but they may think otherwise when they are in the midst of their fit because Mommy said no to something they wanted). My husband is doing good in his new job. He likes it and seems to be happy. I have been doing good. I am trying to take more time for myself and I am loving it. I have been going to the gym (I only just started going back so it is farely new and I will have to see if I continue it) and I really enjoy it. I used to go all the time before marriage and babies. I would go four to five times a week and spend at least an hour and a half there. I go now and don't do nearly as much as I used to and only spend a little bit of time there but it feels great. I am reading more because I LOVE to read.

I sort of went through a lot this year. I had family issues and personal issues but now things seem to be looking up. I am looking very forward to the fall. I absolutely LOVE cold weather (the clothes are wonderful because they cover everything...no short shorts or shirts barely covering your bits and pieces). I am waiting for the cold weather to come but it will. I am anxiously awaiting it. This fall is going to be a good one.

Even our dogs are doing good. Aiden is in love with Drew and he will chase Petrie around trying to get her nub of a tail. It is funny. Drew lets him sit on top of her and poke her in the eye. That dog is so incredibly good with my children. She loves them like they were her own puppies. Petrie is good but would rather cuddle with me. She will play with the boys but gets tired of them quickly.

Life is good like I said. We are healthy, happy, and full of hope.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that life is good at the Lopez household! I'm ready for cooler weather too! Although, I'll be complaining when it's freezing & wanting it to be warmer! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete