Sunday, November 15, 2009

been too long

It has been forever since I was last on here. I still watch the crap t.v. shows that I don't think I should be watching, btw. Oh well.

Aiden is doing fantastic. He is six months old and has finally mastered the sitting up thing. He took FOREVER to do that. I was beginning to wonder about him. I they say not compare your children, but Tristan was sitting up at four months so I couldn't help but be a bit worried about Aiden not doing it. But now he has it, although he would still rather cuddle with his momma. He is my snugglebug for sure. I don't mind because Tristan never wanted to snuggle with me. Plus time goes by so fast that soon enough he isn't going to want me around at all probably. I am loving it all I can right now. Aiden is on the low side of the weight scale so I am going to try to fatten him up just a bit. Not really for the doctors sake but because I can tell he needs more food these days. He is trying to crawl and burning all those calories quickly. My little man is growing up so fast. He as four teeth now. He got his first at almost four months and now he as four teeth at six months. He is extremely attached to me and cries if I leave the room. Not all the time, but enough that I feel he is attached to me. I can usually tell if he will be good in the bouncy or not when I start to put him in. If he goes limp then he is good to go and if he is kicking and fidgetty he usually isn't wanting to be in the bouncy.

Tristan is doing great. He is two and talks a bunch now. I can hold an actual conversation with him now which is so cool. I remember when I was pregnant with him and I would imagine one day being able to talk to him and have him talk back. That day is here. I love it. He loves his baby brother. LOVES him. He wants to play with him and laugh with him. He gets very protective when he cries (although only at home though, when we go out Tristan is more attentive to his own interests). It's cute because when Aiden cries Tristan will ask him "what's wrong Aiden?"

Well, my little ones are waking up from naps (Tristan didn't really nap per say but whatever) so I best go get them before they get rowdy and think I left them.

No comments:

Post a Comment