Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oh, the pain!

Yesterday I had a dentist appointment to fill two cavities. I haven't had a cavity in ten years and all the sudden I have two of them. Technically though they are filling three because my old one is cracked or something so they have to fix it. Anyhow, so yesterday I had my mouth numbed and I hated it. Hated it. I couldn't feel anything in my mouth. I bit my tongue and lip and cheek. OUCH. The horrible part was that they didn't drill my tooth correctly. They left this extremely jagged edge that made it to where I couldn't close my mouth properly. I couldn't eat anything because my jaw didn't align correctly. Something so small, like a piece of tooth, made my entire jaw and mouth hurt for 24 hours. I had to go today to get it fixed. Thank goodness it didn't take but three minutes for them to fix it and now all is good but I was miserable. Julian got home from school and immediately knew I wasn't feeling well. He felt the jagged tooth and told me I better get it fixed asap. Good thing I listened to him.

The sad part is I have to go back for the second cavity in a few weeks and get all numb again. boo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment