Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Things I Love

I love winter and winter clothing.
I love wind. And breezes. And scarves.
I love bright colors and wearing bright colors any time of the year.
I loved watching C.S.I. when Grissom was on the show.
I love watching shows with my husband and I love t.v. I love going to the movies and sitting at Barnes and Noble.
I love Starbucks and ordering the same drink over and over and never venturing outside my box.
I love my house.
I love the mess in my house and cleaning the messes in my house.
I love my house when I just got done cleaning it.
I love my brand new car.
I love my bathroom. It's pretty. I love all bathrooms. I love to see how different they can all be.
I love traveling and I LOVE Paris.
I love my big backyard, the color of the bricks, and mailbox.
I love being in love with my husband.
I love the color fuchsia.
I love going on road trips with comfy pants on and magazines to look at and books to read.
I love reading, especially reading mafia books.
I love cooking and kitchens. I love kitchen equipment.
Shopping is super fun and I am learning to love it.
I love shoes, watches, purses. Oh how I love purses.
I love dogs and particularly love my two dogs. Drew and Petrie.
I loved breastfeeding. I loved wearing my baby. I loved wearing him when it was cold, not hot.
I love shopping for little boy clothes. And I love figuring out what my boys will wear for the day. I love my parents. Dearly.
I love my brother even though he is going through something awkward right now.
I love God and all that He has blessed me with.
I love my husband with all that I am. I love his smell. I love his hair. I love his face. I love his cute feet. I love everything about him.
I love my two sons. I love their hair and they way they smell. I love how different they are and dread how different they are at the same time. But I do love them...unconditionally.
I love my husband for creating my babies with me. I love our love.

These are some of the things I love. It feels good to write it down. It feels good to think happy thoughts. Maybe you learned something about you didn't know before.

You do the same on your blog. It's fun.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I know you better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen!
    Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. That is the nicest comment I've ever recieved. I am so happy to have found your blog! I love it! It's so awesome that this is the first post I've read of your's because I feel like I've gotten to know you a bit!!!
    For what its worth, I try to be as honest about the craziness and chaos of my life with the kids as I possibly can be (without running the risk of DFS showing up at my door, LOL!) because I used to often feel very inadequate after reading some blogs where the mom seemed to have it all together and was able to run things smoothly and flawlessly...only to discover later that it wasn't necessary an accurate depiction of her life. I never want to make anyone feel that way. My life is totally, way far from perfect and I'm okay with that. Sometimes, even most times, I totally DON'T have things all together. My house is sometimes messy, okay, lots of times messy. My kids homework isn't always checked...things like that.
    I am enjoying reading your blog- you seem like a super cool mom! Your boys are lucky. I love how you are so devoted to your hubby. That's awesome! Glad to "meet" you Jen!
    angela fontenot

    ReplyDelete