Monday, October 25, 2010

Feeling Better

The last two weeks have been a hectic two weeks. My boys were sick, off and on, and then Julian got a cold over the weekend but it was a really bad cold.

It started with the boys getting colds two Mondays ago. Both of them gradually got worse over the day and by night time they were snot nosed cuties. They were not the most pleasant to be around but at they were cute looking. Well, they got over their colds by Thursday but then on Saturday Tristan got a tummy ache that lasted a week. Oh man. That was torture for a Mommy. Everyday was a poo accident that was everywhere and I had at least one load of laundry everyday. UGH. But now he is doing okay and everything seems to be okay. Thank goodness. I was going crazy with all the poo.

Julian ended up getting a massive cold on Wed/Thursday night. I can't remember which one but it was really bad. He couldn't breathe and was coughing up a storm. Nights were horrible. Julian couldn't sleep and Tristan kept needing assistance with his tummy so that meant that Mommy did not sleep. Boy, sleep is important folks. I felt like I had a newborn again. Intermittent sleep and taking care of everyone else but yourself.

I am happy to say that we are all doing good now. Kids aren't sick and Julian was on the mend as of yesterday. This is great news for me.

Happy children make a Momma happy. A happy hubby makes a wife happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment