Friday, January 29, 2010

My little man

Aiden went to the doctor last week adn got his nine month check up. He is growing up so fast. He is 28 1/2 inches long and weighs 15 lbs 10 oz. The doc is concerned about his weight being so low but Aiden shows no signs of being starved. He is a happy boy who has little chunk rolls on his legs and arms. He isn't cranky (other than when he is sick or teething) after eating as if he was still hungry. I told the doctor that he comes from a family of very small, petite people. His grandma isn't even five feet tall and his great grandma was just as small. His daddy isn't the biggest fellow around. The pediatrician wants us to go back to see him in four weeks to weigh Aiden and see some progress. Aiden also had a sinus infection but now a week later it is gone. Thank goodness for medicine is all I have to say on that.

So that is Aiden growing up sooooo fast. Tristan was 27 inches long and weighed 19 lbs. 10 oz. at 9 months. What a difference huh? Aiden is longer and skinnier than Tristan was. That's makes sense though because Aiden looks just like his daddy in face and body but Tristan looks more like me. Our body types are more similar than him and his daddy's.

I am happy to report that I have healthy, happy baby boys who are growing up right before my eyes into beautiful children.

No comments:

Post a Comment