Friday, August 28, 2009

My Babies

Well, here I am again. I am not sure why I write on this when I truly feel that no one reads it. Is that because I haven't told people or is it because I am not that interesting to read about? Maybe it's both. Either way, I am here sitting at my desk at work writing this out. I would do this at home but my computer is acting funny and this one at work is MUCH faster.

Tristan turned two yesterday. Wow!! My baby boy is two years old. I remember going through pain and more pain to get him here in the world with Julian and me. He is the most beautiful little boy (as well as Aiden) and I couldn't be prouder of him. He is so very loving and kind. He always kisses and hugs Aiden and his Daddy and Mommy. He just is so perfect.

Aiden is doing great. He has his first tooth and is sitting up. He is trying to master the grasping thing and is doing a wonderful job. Now to get him to roll over from back to tummy and to sit up without help for more than ten seconds. It will come, I know, and then I will ask for him to go back to being a blob. Time goes by too fast for me. I want my babies to stay the way they are right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment