Thursday, April 26, 2012

Week 20

I am 20 weeks and got to find out what we are having.  A GIRL!

I don't want to forget some things about this pregnancy, so here I go with stuff:

~ I actually am enjoying this pregnancy
~ It started out really rough (basically the first 12 weeks)
~ I am smaller with this pregnancy than my previous two
~ I LOVE spicy food this time
~ I am exercising this time which I certainly did not do the first two times
~ I gained a lot in 20 weeks and that has me worried about the next 20
~ I am smaller even though I have gained a lot = I think that's weird
~ Tristan has said the whole time he wanted a little sister
~ He knew before we did that it was a girl
~ Aiden keeps saying "baby brover/sister"; It's both to him, not one or the other
~ Tristan and Aiden LOVE to sit on my lap and feel their baby
~ Honey felt her for the first time when I was about 17 weeks
~ I felt her much earlier than that and didn't write it down :-(
~ This pregnancy is right in front and not all over
~ I have gotten numerous compliments this pregnancy about looking cute or small (which is nice)
~ Tristan got to tell our families that he was going to be a big brother
~ This pregnancy is going by super fast...SUPER FAST
~ I have a different OB/GYN this time
~ My due date is Sept 10
~ Everybody thought this was a girl
~ I love Dr. Pepper (I always have) but REALLY love it now
~ I can't get enough of sweet stuff: candy, cake, cookies
~ She sits low like Tristan did
~ Honey can hear her heartbeat in my tummy with his own ears

No comments:

Post a Comment