Friday, March 9, 2012

Hormonal

You know how you're not supposed to drink and blog?  Maybe blogging and being hormonal isn't such a great idea either.  But here I go regardless.

This pregnancy is crazy.  It's my third and *the* most crazy one.  Crazy as in hormones raging.  I cry all the time, with massive tears flowing, for no reason whatsoever.  I can't help it and I can't stop it.  I am a crazy, mad woman.

With Tristan, I was nauseous the entire first trimester and part of the second.  With Aiden, I was nauseous the entire pregnancy.  Literally, the whole pregnancy.  With this one, I was nauseous for about three weeks.  I am entering week 14 tomorrow and I haven't been sick in about two weeks.  This is crazy.  Good, but crazy.

Now don't go sayin' "oh, it must be a girl" just yet.  I thought for sure, FOR SURE, Aiden was going to be a girl.  That didn't happen.  I have no idea what this baby will be.  I don't care either; I would be happy with a boy or girl.  That is certainly a change.  I never wanted a girl before but now I'd be happy with one.  I'd also be happy with another boy.  I know that God has blessed us with He sees is best for our family.

Because I'm only 14 weeks, I don't have much to say just yet about all the yuck and nice things about carrying a baby in your body.  All I know is, I cry at nothing all the time.  I go from mad to sad to happy to neutral, back to sad and then happy again and then neutral all in about 45 seconds.  It's crazy.

I didn't want to blog about it because I am NOT a crier.  I am sort of embarrassed by it.  I shouldn't be but I am.  I just don't cry...unless I am so beyond angry that words don't help me, but normally NOT a crier.

1 comment:

  1. I am the biggest crybaby, but I really hate crying, so I can understand what you mean. Seeing as I've never had a baby, I can't really speak to pregnancy, but I can say that sometimes our bodies do what they just need to do when they need to do it. :) Glad to hear the nausea has abated. That is good!

    Keep the updates coming as often as you see fit!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete